Business applications of social media
- Social media analytics means gathering data from blogs and social media websites and analyzing it. As a result, you will make accurate business decisions. The most common use of social media analytics is to impact customer sentiment to support marketing and service activities.
- Social media marketing (SMM) intents to increase brand exposure and to broaden customer reach. The goal is creating content able to compel. Besides, users will share it with their social networks. One of the key components of SMM is social media optimization (SMO). Like search engine optimization (SEO), SMO is a strategy for drawing new and unique visitors to a website.
- Social CRM (customer relationship marketing) is a powerful business tool. The Facebook page creates a place for communication, marketing and networking. You can follow conversations about your brand according to the real-time market data and feedback.
- Customer feedback – through social media, it is easy to tell everyone about experiences with a specific company. The business can respond very quickly to both positive and negative feedback. Moreover, it can attend to customer problems and maintain, regain or rebuild customer confidence.
- Enterprise social networking helps the company to connect individuals with similar business interests or activities. Social tools are helpful to employees to access the necessary information and resources. Therefore, they can work together effectively and solve business problems. Social media platforms provide an organization with the proximity to their customers. Also, it facilitates research that companies can use to improve business processes and operations.
- Sometimes people use social media for crowdsourcing. Customers can offer ideas for future products or tweaks to current ones.
Why Email Marketing is Important for Small Business?
How does email marketing work for small businesses? Larger companies can test out different strategies and spend money on tactics. Most small businesses have more limited resources. For this reason, they have to focus on what works and produces the highest profits.
Cost effectiveness: Email is one of the most effective ways to reach the highest number of clients. This type of marketing helps small businesses to enhance their resources. Also, it will bring in more qualified leads for less.
Effectiveness: Email marketing targets specific audiences with strategic content and messaging. Moreover, it improves the chances of bringing in qualified leads interested in the offered products or services. Consequently, the success of effective email marketing campaigns helps small businesses to raise their time and resources. Simultaneously, increasing their return on investment.
Why is SEO important for small business?
1. More Traffic
2. Ongoing Promotions
3. Brand Value and Public High trust
4. Provides information’s to Searcher
5. Competitive Advantage
6. Permanent and Long-lasting results
7. Quick Return on Investment
TYPES OF ONLINE MARKETING
Through the Organic Search (aka natural search) a search engine returns the most relevant results from its indexing. The goal of SEO is to rank your website on the top standings. High search rankings increase the number of visitors to your website. Thus, it leads to increased brand awareness.
PAID SEARCH OPPORTUNITES
PSO is an inexpensive form of web marketing designed to connect your ads with searchers. The smartest paid search marketing campaigns are pay-per-click. By placing ad related to your business’ keywords, you pay the search engine a small fee for each click.
Social media is dedicated to interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Organisations can increase their popularity using these online communities. One way is to share unique content.
Email marketing reaches new leads and engages target audiences. Email marketing is both affordable and cost-effective. Therefore, it is an option for small businesses with limited marketing budgets.
An SEO service provider utilizes the practice of search engine optimization to increase the number of visitors to a Web site by obtaining high-ranking placements in the search results page of search engines (SERP). Typically, a business with a website and online presence will hire an experienced SEO service provider to improve its organic Google search result listings.